Campaign for Mayor Kick-Off Party This Thursday

My campaign for Mayor of San Leandro commences with a kick-off party this Thursday, November 12th, from 7 to 9 p.m., at Zocalo Coffeehouse located at 645 Bancroft Avenue.  

I am gratified to already have strong support for my campaign. I look forward to seeing old and new friends and supporters at the kick-off party. Five years ago I ran for school board on a promise to solve the overcrowding at the high school. I delivered on my promise. When the new 9th grade campus opens next year, the overcrowding will be eliminated. Today, I am running for mayor to create a better San Leandro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back: Measure B Transformed San Leandro Public Schools

How Juan Gonzalez won the San Leandro Mayor's office at the end of the counting of votes

San Leandro Celebrates New School Opening & Completion of Significant Renovation Work